As we enter the holiday season, the principle of gratitude is front of mind for many of us. Without a doubt, there is true value in expressing gratitude in your life. This is a powerful tool for boosting happiness, improving health, and creating success.
On today’s show, we’re highlighting a handful of insightful moments about the power of gratitude from recent episodes. You’ll hear a compilation of stories from successful individuals who have used gratitude to change their situations, improve their health, overcome obstacles, and gain an overall appreciation for life. I hope these incredible testimonies help you understand how and why to incorporate gratitude into your routine, and inspire you to be grateful throughout this holiday season, as well as into the new year.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How a simple gratitude practice can help improve your sleep quality.
- The link between gratitude and serotonin.
- Why gratitude is the easiest way to change your life.
- How gratitude can transform your perspective on the past, present, and future.
- The power of finding meaning and fulfillmentthrough giving back.
- How hitting rock bottom and surrendering can be an incredible gift.
- Why positive affirmations can change the way you think about yourself.
- The importance of making a positive impact within your community.
- What it means to find a gatekeeper in terms of happiness.
- How changing your mindset can literally change your life.
- The danger of delaying your happiness based on external conditions.
- What it means to be blissfully dissatisfied.
- The importance of goal setting from a place of abundance.
- A powerful link between gratitude and agency.
- How to use text messages to incorporate gratitude into your daily routine.
- The difference between reacting and taking action.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Download The Transcript
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click here to Subscribe via Spotify
Click here to Subscribe via Soundcloud