Many gains have been forfeited in the name of poor exercise nutrition. Today you’re going to learn how to get the most out of every push-up, every burpee, every zumba booty shake, or whatever exercise method you choose, by leveraging the power of smart pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout nutrition.
In this episode you'll discover:
- The clinically proven ways that pre- and post-workout nutrition benefit your body.
- What exercise really is (in relationship to changing your physique).
- What the law of overcompensation is.
- How your personal needs and goals impact your nutrition surrounding your workout.
- Whether or not you should carb-load before your workout if weight loss is your goal.
- How long after a meal you should wait to exercise.
- How pre-workout caffeine consumption impacts fat loss and performance.
- Where oxygen is needed most in your body to help remove metabolic waste.
- What surprising co-starring role your fat cells play.
- Why BCAAs are so important for your muscles.
- Why conventional sports drinks are so dangerous.
- What incredibly healthy thing you should NOT consume after your workout.
- The benefits that fasting can have during your post-workout window.
- What the best post-workout nutrition options are.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-Apple Podcasts feed)