When it comes down to it, making small changes consistently is what will bring you lasting results. No matter your skill or knowledge level, there are a few simple lifestyle changes you can make to completely transform your health.
In this episode, I’m taking it back to basics and sharing some tried-and-true health tips that you can easily implement into your routine. I’ll explain a few essential nutrition, movement, and sleep tips that are scientifically proven to help you look and feel your very best. If you’re ready to take your health to the next level, today’s show is for you!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The importance of striving for better while still having appreciation for what you have.
- The approach you should consider before turning to medication or supplementation.
- How your environment influences your habits.
- How consciously building new habits can rewire your brain.
- The four levelsyou go through when mastering any new behavior.
- How to overcome unconscious self-sabotage.
- The two main factors that lead to embracing new behaviors.
- What conscious competenceis (and how to make it part of your routine!)
- The mind-blowing link between eating greens and the brain.
- What science really says about eating fat, and how it relates to your body composition.
- What the best (plant-based and omnivorous) sources of omega-3s.
- The data behind what drinking enough water can do for your brain and body.
- The one exerciseyour body is truly designed to do.
- How building muscle can help you recover faster.
- Why it’s important to engage in activities you love.
- How having a screen curfew can immediately improve your sleep quality.
- The best appsfor adjusting your device’s color temperature (and why it matters!)
- What a cortisol reset is, and how to know if you need one.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Download The Transcript
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click here to Subscribe via Spotify
Click here to Subscribe via Soundcloud